The Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award

11:21 AM

Hello! I want to say thank so much to the lovely Evey!

image

Rules
Make sure you thank the wonderful person who nominated you, put the pic on your blog, answer the 10 questions the person asked you, come up with 10 new questions, and then nominate 10 questions.

Evey's Questions
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What made you start blogging?
I had a blog a while before I started Spreading My Joy and I missed my old blog so I decided to start a new one to share the good news of Jesus Christ with the world.

Do you have a favorite doll? Who is it?
I like a lot of dolls. I like Our Generation dolls...especially Kendra! (which I have) I also like Willow!

What is your least favorite color?
Black.

Lemonade or fruit punch?
LEMONADE!

Do you know 3 types of government? If you do, say them.
Eh. It sounds schoolish so I don't feel like it. It's SUMMER!

Do you play any video games, if so, what ones?
I don't

What is your opinion on selfies?
They're weird but fun!

Have you been out of the country? If so, where did you go?
I haven't.

Do you have thick, thin, or normal hair?
I think it's a little over the normal side but not really that thick.

And what is your favorite AG outfit?
The Flamingo Beach Dress

Now for my nominees

3. Shelby
4. Ella
5. Kate
7. Ellie
9. Jana
10. Willow

Questions for Eva, Jessica Rae, Shelby, Ella, Kate, Mikayla, Ellie, Kaitlyn, Jana, and Willow:

1. What color hair do you have?
2. What is your favorite pattern?
3. Music, writing, or photography?
4. If you could change your name to ANYTHNG, what would you change it to?
5. Dogs or cats?
6. What is your worst pet peeve?
7. What is your favorite animal?
8. Do you have any siblings? If so, what are their names?
9. What is your favorite TV show?
10. What books do you like to read?

Have fun!

*ELLA FROM GUMNUT STREET DOLLS IS HAVING A CONTEST!*


You Might Also Like

3 thoughts

  1. Thank you so much for nominating me Allie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the nomination, Allie!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Please use words that are pleasant to His ears...no cussing, swearing, or harassing...please! Be sure to leave your link and name and I will check out your blog or website. Please do not try to sell me anything in the comments. Your comments are enjoyed!

Instagram