Today I have my August Highlights post.
If you'd like to see my July Highlights post click here.
This month I will not be doing a Q&A, but I'm thinking about doing something different, so stay tuned.
Here are some highlights from this month.
1. I started school on August 1st (yeah I know, that’s really early), and I have enjoyed bits and pieces of being back.
2. The second weekend of this month, my family and I went camping. We went to a lake about 2 hours away and had a great time! We did a lot of just sitting. It’s good to get away for a few days and just chill from all the chaos back home. We spent the trip as a getaway from our regular day-to-day lives and it was very refreshing and it was great to renew our relationships with the Lord as well. We watched a lot of Olympics during the trip too!
3. I haven’t had a lot of time to do some of my hobbies (blogging, photography, writing, designing blogs, etc.), but I am happy with how I’m scheduling my priorities and my relationship with my Redeemer.
4. There have been some changes going on at my church, and I am reminded every day, that God knows what He’s doing. I can’t thank Him enough for the new journeys that are taking flight at my church. I am excited for times to come and how much closer I’m going to get with my church family.
5. My friends have been so reliable and trustworthy for me this month (not that they weren't at first), and I’ve learned that I can lean on them and ask for help. I usually just say that I’m alright when I’m not really. God knows, and He’s provided me with these amazing friendships, and I shouldn’t be afraid to share stuff I’m going through with them.
6. This month I’ve had some GOOD FOOD! It’s hard to find meals that everyone in my family likes, and that are quick but cheap. My family has eaten lots of great meals this month!
7. This month has brought some highs and lows. I’m grateful for both, I can’t change the lows, but I sure can learn to enjoy trials and rejoice through little things that get to me. I am hugely blessed. I can trust that God knows what He’s doing. I’m finally realizing who I am and that these moments aren’t going to last forever. We can’t own the moments, but we can hold onto them. This month has been an amazing growing process for me, I am so blessed and I don’t know what I’d do without my closest friends and family. Most importantly, I don’t know what I’d do without my Savior’s mercy, love, grace, and peace.
Books & Writing
I haven't really read or wrote anything this month. Like I said above, I haven't had much time for my hobbies.
I didn't take many photos this month, but here are the ones I did take.
I didn’t do a lot of blog designing this month, but I’m looking forward to designing I’m Going on anAdventure, Reading Past My Bedtime, Black & White Beauties, and designing Author of My Hope again.
Here are some posts that I really enjoyed reading this month.
My Previous Posts
Here are some of my posts from this month.
Thanks for reading!
How was your month? What is one thing you learned this month?
With love and all joy,
, by Allie